Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Macadamia choc chunk muffins (a)

My boyfriend just left me.


I've crashed my car and have dented all down the right side - and taken out another cars door as well.


My dad is 'FURIOUS' at me.


I made a batch of chocolate muffins. Because thats the only thing i can think of to make myself feel better.


Macadamia choc chunk muffins


mmmmmm soo good warm :)
2 cups SR flour
1 1/2 tbspn cocoa
1/3 c castor sugar
1/2 c macadamias chopped
60g dark cooking chocolate chopped
60 g butter
1 egg
1 c milk


Preheat oven to 180 celcius and prepare muffin tray
Place flour, sifted cocoa and sugar into bowl.
Add macadamias and chocolate, stir.
In a small bowl, melt butter and stir in egg, add to dry mix.
Add milk and stir roughly until just combined.
Bake for 17 minutes.
Eat warm (with icecream if you have it).


Actually made me feel lots better :)


Oh and the boy hasnt 'left left' me, just left to go home...

No comments:

Post a Comment